Welcome to PregSpectations – your information resource for everything related to pregnancy and early motherhood! I’m currently 24 week pregnant, and have already discovered so much about the ins and outs of being pregnant. The premise of this blog is to open up a dialogue with all you preggers out there, and to develop a network of moms-to-be so that we can help each other out.
The most important thing I have learned so far is the value of networking, because after all, it once again is all about who you know, especially when it comes down to navigating the Montreal medical system. That being said, networking is important regardless of what city you’re living in, so with your participation, we can develop different discussions for different cities as the demand arises.
This is not intended to be a passive blog in which you simply read all about my experiences and acquired knowledge – your participation will enhance everyone’s experience, and I invite you to share your own information and discoveries!
I can only tell you about my personal experiences within the first few weeks and months of pregnancy, as well as that of the my friends so I invite you to share your stories and additional experiences as well...
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment